3rd International ConferenceMore Electric Aircraft
High temperature power electronics - Thermal management - Starter/Generator technologies Electric Actuators
More Electric Aircraft (MEA) applications demand high reliability, high availability, and high power density while aiming to reduce weight, complexity, fuel consumption, operational costs, and environmental impact. New electric driven systems can meet these requirements and also provide significant technical and economic improvements over conventional mechanical, hydraulic, or pneumatic systems.
However, the MEA puts some challenges on the aircraft electrical system, both in the amount of the required power and the processing and management of this power.
Furthermore, this year we want to give you MORE and that is why we are bringing together topics and experts in three parallel streams for: More Electric Aircraft - Aircraft Cabling - More Electric Engine.
Be prepared to share ideas, problems and solutions relating to technological developments as well as future concepts associated to more electrical aircraft.
- Hear about new power electronic devices, power dense generators and advanced actuation to develop lighter aircraft with reduced fuel consumption to pave the way towards greener aviation
- Learn about the MEA architecture to reduce the overall cost of operation and ownership by increasing overall aircraft performance
- Find out how to optimise thermal management and energy storage to increase energy usage
- Get insights on model-based design of Energy Optimized Aircraft to achieve an optimum efficiency
- Learn about intelligent and effective energy management by developing software tools, innovative components and architectures that provide higher levels of power and thermal efficiency